This is where my creative side comes in.
With a customized tour I'll be your private guide for the duration we mutually agree. You do not have to worry about anything.
For families with children there is a very cool offer! We also travel abroad with the kids and appreciate family-oriented tours very much.
After some brainstorming I've made a couple of customized tours.
Some are done with my own car (up to 3 adults or 2 adults + 2 children). For larger groups I rent a minibus with a private driver - a stylish and easy way to explore the city and its surroundings.
Here are some ideas to enrich your stay in Rome:
- Squares and Fountains: a walk from the Spanish Steps to Piazza Navona, Trevi and Pantheon
- San Clemente: Here you can descend 12 meters underground and discover three layers of ancient Rome. A revelation. This visit can be combined with the Coliseum.
- Medieval Rome and Ghetto: From Ghetto to Capitol Hill over Tiber Island to Trastevere
- Bike or Vespa: the best way to explore the city
- Art in Villa Borghese: enjoy one of the best collections in the world
- Rome and More: Tour of the wine villages of Rome with Frascati and Castel Gandolfo (the Pope's summer residence)
- Catacombs and Via Appia Antica: so different and so intriguing
- Gelato and Vino: discover the flavors of Rome with this eno-gastronomic tour
Cruising on the Mediterranean and looking for a day trip from Civitavecchia?
Do you need a reliable transfer from the airport to your hotel? A private driver can pick you up and take you to the entrance of your residence.
Or are you looking where to dine for a special occasion or celebration?
There is a wealth of opportunities to change your city break into a unique souvenir. This is your chance to make your trip complete.
Tailor-made tours are completed in blocks of 3 hours: Admission fees are always settled on the spot. It is recommended to book tickets for the Borghese Gallery or the Vatican Musea online. If desired, transport can be provided.
CONTACT ME FOR A CUSTOMIZED TOUR OFFER